At Jobhunt.mu, we care about your privacy and we respect your privacy rights.This policy has been created to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy and able to provide everyone with a safe user experience. By using the service of Jobhunt.mu, you permit the firm to collect and use your personal information.
The website and the services of Jobhunt.mu helps people find, advertise, apply for or express interest in vacancies and provide employment, consultant or contractor related information.
The services provided on the Website (Jobhunt.mu) are operated by Xcllusive Solutions Ltd, 9th Floor Ex – Bramer Bank, Cybercity, Ebene, Mauritius. All details/personal data collected will be processed by Jobhunt.mu. We are committed to protect the information you provide us with.
Information we collect
When interacting with you, we may collect the following personal data for the purposes of our business activities or when you make a job application through Jobhunt.mu:
- personal details that you submit to us, such as your National Identity Number , name, address, telephone number, email address, gender and date of birth, etc
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- information that you submit in response to surveys or polls;
- details of applications for employment positions that you make using the Website;
- details of resumes or curricula vitae which you make available on the Website for third parties to browse in connection with employment, consultant or contractor positions;
- details of company reviews, salary surveys, recruitment process feedback and other User Contents which you make available on the Website;
- details of your visits to the Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access;
- proof of identity that we request from you before we disclose personal information to you that we hold (in order to establish that we are disclosing the personal data to you and not to someone pretending to be you);
- Employee’s personal data file for HR Consultancy Services; and
- Any other personal data that you choose to provide to us.
Uses made of the information
Jobhunt.mu post information about employment, or contractor vacancies on the Website,whether on their own behalf or, if a recruitment or consultancy, on behalf of third parties (“JobSpecifications”). We use your personal data in the course of our business activities and interaction with you for the following purposes:
- performing our agreement with you;
- promoting eventual business relationships;
- assisting you with your queries or concerns;
- treating your applications for specific job vacancies or on a spontaneous basis;
- performing recruitment analytics with CVs received;
- complying with any legal or regulatory obligations imposed on us;
- fulfilling our legitimate commercial interests;
- sending you communications if you have consented to receiving the same, and for any other purposes for which we have your consent;
- ensuring we present the most relevant job and employer opportunities and to you to use anonymized data for statistical purposes and make such analysis available to third parties;
- allowing you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; and
- notifying you about changes to our service.
Prohibited uses by jobseekers and employers
Jobseekers and Employers agree not to use any of the Jobhunt.mu website for any of the following purposes that are expressly prohibited:
- Jobseekers shall not post any non-resume information and/or incomplete, false or inaccurate resume information that is not their own accurate information.
- Jobseekers are not allowed to have more than one account, and Jobhunt.mu reserves the right to make appropriate checks to ensure duplication of CVs does not happen.
- Jobseekers shall not respond to any employment opportunity for any reason other than to apply for the job advertised and Employers shall not respond to any Jobseekers other than in connection with their application for a job. Communications soliciting business for any other reason is prohibited. Any abuse should be reported to Jobhunt.mu.
- All users shall not print, download, duplicate or otherwise copy or use any personally identifiable information about other users. All unsolicited communications of any type to users is strictly prohibited.
- All users shall not delete or modify any material posted by any other person or entity.
Disclosure of your information to third parties:
Your personal data may be shared as follows:
- between and among subsidiaries and affiliates of Jobhunt.mu to facilitate our business activities or relationship, but we shall only do so on a strictly need to know basis;
- with our employees for purposes of fulfilling our business activities, treating job applications or conducting internal analysis with a view to improving our company and services; and
- with our agents, advisers, accountants, auditors, lawyers, other professional advisors, contractors or third-party service providers for the purpose of assisting us to better manage, support or develop our business and comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
- with other recruitment agencies, international recruitment networks, recruiting companies for the purpose of assisting you to find the best suitable job for you.
We will ensure that your personal data is kept safely. Only designated persons will have access to your personal data on a strictly need-to-know basis for the purposes of fulfilling our agreement, treating job applications or promoting our business relationship with you. In addition, third parties with whom we share your personal data will be contractually obliged to safeguard all personal data to which they have access.
Some disclosures do not require your consent. This happens when we share your personal data with
(i) law enforcement bodies/agencies and other statutory authorities, if required by law and
(ii) if required or authorized by law or if we suspect any unlawful activities on your part.
Security of your personal data:
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You must not to share your Website password with anyone.
Access to information and updating, verifying and deleting personal data:
You can make a written request to have access to all your personal information that we hold about you whenever you request same. An administrative charge may apply. For any changes, we will update or delete your personal data upon your request.